Posts from October 2016

1 Item

Trinity Episcopal Church Celebrated 125th Anniversary September 24

by trinity

In 1891, the cornerstone for “Trinity Chapel” was laid for the church which would rise from vacant ground at the corner of Forest Avenue and Coyle Street in what was then the Town of Deering. By 1886, the church was dedicated and was operating as a mission in union with the Episcopal Diocese of Maine. […]